What will happen in 2010? A new year brings a clean slate and endless possibilities. Will Lebron leave Cleveland? Will this be the year I beat John Fisher’s Tetris high score? Will Wile Coyote finally catch the Road Runner? Can I quit smoking? While there are so many uncertainities, here is a brief list of things to look forward to the next year.
January 26: Barry Manilow is set to release his much awaited “The Greatest Love Songs of all time”. Will it include Usher, Lil Jon and Ludacris's “Lovers and Friends”?
Feb 7 Superbowl XLIV: Brady and Bellicheck get number 4?
February 12-28 Winter Olympics in Vancouver: Four long years later and the question on everybody’s mind: will Germany repeat as Bobsled gold medalists?
February 14: Bring in the year of the Tiger. About time we ended the year of the Ox.
March 13: Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hopefully it will happen.
March 26: T.I. is to be released from a Federal Correctional Complex. “Baby you could have whatever you like (as long as it doesn’t involve us leaving this house, because I’m on house arrest)”
March 31: Peter Dolan’s 19th Birthday: Any new privileges come with being 19?
April 11th- Final round of The Masters Golf Tournament. Will Tiger rejoin the PGA for the biggest tournament of the year?
May 21: John Bleday graduates from high school. Well, let’s not count our chickens before they hatch.
June 18 - Toy Story 3 opens: A Disney Pixar Movie is to Peter Dolan as the Twilight Saga is to middle school girls.
June 11th- July 11th World Cup: I love athletes competing for their home countries. Purest form of sport.
July 11th- The last chance to see a Solar Eclipse until 2021. Unfortunately, it’s only visible in the South Pacific.
Late August: I start school and cross country at Harvard. oh yeah, I forget about this sometimes.
September- Australia is said to begin its ban on incandescent light bulbs.
December 22nd- I officially declare this date to be “National Caroling Day”.
December 31st: The best year ever unfortunately comes to a close.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know you've been thinking about getting hitched in Nebraska for some time now. March 31st can't come soon enough! Cheers mate!
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19_(number)#Age_19
Petester-
ReplyDeleteHurrah you are in London!...I hope you made it there safely.
No joke, you seriously have got to go visit my sister & her husband. They would LOVE it, they love random facts and nice people & you are the king of random facts...and pretty nice.
Even more seriously,
Why don't you have a TV show of random facts it would be hilarious and educational, you've got the brain for it.
Ok, well I better go because I am sitting in the library smelling of vinegar from a cooking experiment and people keep looking my way as if to say with their eyes "you wreak, get out of my presence" so I must flee and do something about it.
Please keep me posted on London.